type two diabetes
- Studies have shown the benefit of coffee for the prevention of diabetes.
- Caffeinated or decaffeinated they both will work for you.
- People who drink 6 or 7 cups daily are 35 less like to have type two diabetes that people who drink fewer than 2 cups.
- Coffee works because it is a strong antioxidant.
- Contains magnesium and chromium which helps the body
- Reducing type two diabetes makes heart disease and stroke less likely.
- Coffee has been linked to lower risks for heart rhythm disturbances.
- Coffee may mean a lower risk of stroke.
Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
- Higher consumption of coffee may lead to lower risk of Parkinson's disease.
- Those who drink 3-5 cups of coffee daily are far more less likely to develop Dementia and Alzheimer's disease
- High coffee drinking can lower risk of Liver Cirrhosis and Liver cancer.
- The latest studies show that coffee drinkers are less likely to develop head and neck cancer and the more consumed the lower the risk.
- Coffee consumption can lower the risk of prostate cancer, studies have shown.
Heartburn calories, urine
- 6 once cup of black coffee contains 7 calories.
- With some half and half its 46 calories.
- A teaspoon of sugar will add 23 calories.
- Coffee will make your urinate more often and help you lose the fat. (We lose most of our weight in our urine) It will help flush out the toxins from your body.
- Coffee can make heartburn worse so drink in moderation.
How to drink coffee
- Never add cream or milk because it spoil the taste.
- Learn to drink it black for less calories
- Avoid the artificial sweeteners
- Avoid coffee at night because it can cause restlessness, anxiety, irritability and sleeplessness.
- Don't add more than one teaspoon of sugar.
- If has been shown that coffee speeds up your metabolism by about 10%
- Make sure to avoid the added sugars, syrups and whipped topping found in many coffee house drinks.
- Coffee gives you more energy for a tougher workout that lasts longer, making it possible to burn more calories.
- Avoid the donuts, muffins and other foods in the morning.
- Two substances in coffee, Kahweol and Cafestol - raise cholesterol levels.
- Avoid rising your cholesterol by using paper filters that will capture these substances.
- Avoid lattes because they are not filtered and add fat and additional cholesterol
- Avoid the metal filters because they allow the 2 substances to get into your coffee.
- In the morning have your coffee black.
- Get your bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon
- Add some blueberries
- Than go workout and start your day and you will reach your weight loss goals in no time.